TYC/Genera Corporation warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as they remain installed on the vehicle for which they were originally purchased. Any TYC product found to be defective shall be repaired or replaced through its original supplying wholesale distributor.
This warranty is non-transferable and will be voided under any of the following conditions:
- Use in commercial or fleet, governmental, off-road, or racing applications.
- Failure due to natural/environment forces; either external or internal erosion, including effects of salt-air corrosion and electrolysis from internal cooling system fluids.
- If Genera determines alteration, improper use or installation, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of original design.
- A faulty vehicle engine temperature warning system.
- Improper installation causing damage to connection threads.
- Removal of any stamp, label or manufacturer’s identification.
This warranty applies only to those products which have been installed in accordance with accepted industry standards by a recognized service dealer and certified technician. Subsequent repair or replacement claims must receive advance approval from Genera prior to commencement of work. Cost of removal, installation, and incidental or consequential damage are expressly excluded. All parts submitted for warranty must accompany the original receipt and be returned freight prepaid. The customer assumes all risks and cost of defective product when en route to the participating facility.
Warranties may vary between product line offerings; please consult your local sales representative for further information on our warranty policies